Tuesday, April 8, 2014

An intro for my blog

Hi,
     This is my very first article on this blog. So I thought I should write a little about what this blog is going to focus on. I will be writing on Ayurveda, Spirituality, Books, Engineering, India, life in general and some of the things that inspire me. I will also be re-posting or discussing content that is already on the web which I think is really cool or worth spreading. The purpose of this blog is to not just express my views but also to affect people's lives in a better way by giving them food for thought that can hopefully be used constructively to make this earth a more beautiful place. Now I know that last line may sound a little too altruistic and cliched to some people but I'm going to keep it anyways.

Your's Truly,
P.


No comments:

Post a Comment